TOGETHER WE FINISH! FINISH! FINISH!
We elevate the quality of life for individuals with limited mobility by empowering them to train for and participate in mainstream running events.
DONATE TO ASA TODAY
THE ASA HOLIDAY SHOP IS BACK!
Shop online for your favorite ASA gear from Thursday 12/1 through Sunday 12/11!
Grab exclusive merchandise that’s normally only available at a handful of in-person ASA events throughout the year. Hoodies, hats, bags, and more all make great gifts, and smaller items like sunglasses and socks are the perfect stocking stuffers!
It takes a big team to support our ASA Athletes and empower them to cross the finish line. Wingmen are the runners who volunteer their legs and hearts to help achieve an ASA Athlete’s goal of participating in mainstream running events. Wingmen also raise funds and awareness about our program, so that more ASA Athletes can cross the finish line.
WHY BECOME A WINGMAN?
- You’ll make a positive difference in many lives
- You’ll be empowered to lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- You’ll gain a connection to a welcoming, supportive community
- You’ll get to participate in Group Runs with other Wingmen and Athletes
- We’ll give you your very own custom ASA racing top
- We’ll provide you with fundraising support through our online giving platform
15TH ANNIVERSARY RUNFEST
help support the wingman program
Your contributions make it possible for us to provide our Wingman Program at no cost to the ASA Athletes and Families we serve.
This program includes organized training runs with experienced Wingmen, admission to mainstream running events, access to racing joggers, opportunities to connect with the ASA community throughout the year, and more.
Meet the ASA Athletes we serve and get to know their stories.