RUN, WALK, ROLL, OR STROLL TO SUPPORT THE WINGMAN PROGRAM!
We’re excited to invite our community to join us for RunFest 2021!
We’re going virtual again this year, and we’ve got an extra challenge on the table this time around. Here’s how it works:
- Pick your registration level
- Join our (optional) Great 8 Challenge for an additional $10 on your registration
- Sign up and indicate how you’d like to receive your registration packet (in-person pick-up or we ship it to you)
- Any time on or before April 17th, write your name on your bib and run, walk, roll or stroll as far as you want
- Submit your post-race selfies to be featured on the Virtual Finish Line!
Want to start a team? You can do that! Click Here.
NEW THIS YEAR: THE VIRTUAL FINISH LINE
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Complete the race any day between April 12th and April 17th
2. Take a selfie
3. Click the button below to go to the Finish Line
4. Fill out the form and upload your photo
5. Submit and check back later to see yourself along with all the other finishers!
JOIN THE GREAT 8 CHALLENGE
Honor all 8 ASA Communities this year by joining the Great 8 Challenge!
- Commit to running, walking, rolling, or strolling the distance of one 5k for each of our 8 Communities between April 1 and April 17
- Check a Community off of your bib every time you complete 3.1 miles
- By the end of RunFest on April 17, you should have accumulated 24.8 miles total
- However far you run on the day of RunFest will count toward your Great 8 Challenge completion
For an additional $10 at registration, you’ll get a Great 8 Bib in addition to your RunFest Bib, your Tee will feature an exclusive Great 8 Logo on the the sleeve, and you’ll get a one-of-a-kind ASA cell phone stand (perfect for hands-free mobile zoom meetings!).
Thank you to this year’s RunFest Sponsors!
If you round up a TEAM OF 5, you’ll get these sweet ASA socks in addition to the rest of your registration swag.
If you put together a TEAM OF 10, you’ll get the socks and an ASA water bottle holder complete with a diffuser water bottle – so you can have fresh-fruit-essenced hydration during the race!
If you FUNDRAISE $550 for ASA during RunFest, we’re sending you the most convenient travel-picnic blanket just in time for spring and summer outdoor activities with the family.
If you FUNDRAISE $800, we’re decking you out in a fresh, soft, and cozy ASA quarter-zip (available in both men’s and women’s sizes).
Pay to have your race swag and bib mailed to you, or come pick it up at our Cockeysville office.
Questions? Email Julie Anderson: email@example.com
Dates & Times
Saturday, March 27th | 10 am – 2 pm
Reminder: Our friends at Chick-Fil-A are giving FREE chicken sandwiches to the first 300 people to pick up their packets on 3/27!
Wednesday, April 14th | 4:30 pm-7 pm
Saturday, April 17th | 8 am – 10:30 am
If you are picking up items for more than 5 people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know the names of all the people you are picking up for and the approximate time you will be arriving. We will have everything ready for you at this time.
The ASA Office will not be open during packet pick up.
We ask that anyone coming to pick up their materials please wear face masks.
We ask that if you or the person picking up your packets is not feeling well, to please refrain from coming.
1. Write a sign to place in your window. Have all the names of people you are picking up for visible for us to see.
2. Head to the back circle on the right hand side of the parking lot.
3. Pull up to the first tent and display your name sign.
4. Pull past the line of tents and await your RunFest swag.
5. Please stay in your car. Please have on a mask to receive your items from us.
6. We will gather all of your items (shirts, medals, etc) and hand them all to you at once.
7. You will then pull out of the line and be back on your way!
Location: 52 Scott Adam Rd Suite D, Cockeysville, MD 21030
Just because we’re going virtual again doesn’t mean we’re not going to celebrate you guys! Here are the different categories we’ll be awarding this year:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be presented to the organizers of the first, second, and third-largest RunFest Teams.
- Each winning team captain will receive a prize (to be announced).
- Team members will each receive the new ASA “Together We Finish!” cell phone stand. Cell phone stands will be given to Team Captains who will be responsible for distributing them to team members.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be presented to those that raise the highest amounts.
Winners will be announced and contacted no later than Monday, April 19th.