BECOME AN ASA WINGMAN
WHAT’S A WINGMAN?
An ASA WingMan may be new to running, an experienced athlete, young, old, male or female, fast or slow. A WingMan does not need to have experience with individuals living with disabilities, nor do they need to have experience racing, just the desire to train and run with our Athletes. However, we do ask that you be able to run (not walk) the distance of your desired race.
WHY BECOME A WINGMAN?
- You’ll make a positive difference in many lives
- You’ll be empowered to lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- You’ll gain a connection to a welcoming, supportive community
- You’ll get to participate in Group Runs with other Wingmen and Athletes
- We’ll give you your very own custom ASA racing top
- We’ll provide you with fundraising support through our online giving platform
- Commit to raise $365 per year by December 15th
- High School and College students commit to raise $150
- Attend 1 Group Run prior to your first race
- Attend 1 Group Run per month
- Participate in 2-3 races per year
- Cover your own race registration fees and travel expenses
First, please read the WingMan Guidelines and our Return to Group Runs documents.
Then, complete the ASA WingMan Application.
Please Note: this application is for brand new WingMen only, not for returning WingMen.
Create your Fundraising Page and keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us containing more information.