ASA IS HIRING!
Overview of Position: The Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment and retention of ASA’s volunteer network, including Athletes and our “Wingman Nation”. The coordinator works closely with the ASA leadership team to develop and implement an effective recruitment strategy to increase ASA awareness and expand its programs.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recruit Athletes and Wingmen
- Develop and Grow ASA Communities
- Promote Participation in ASA Events
- General office preparation to research, prepare for, and execute recruitment strategies to continue to fuel a spirit of volunteerism across all facets of ASA
Requisite Knowledge and Skills:
- BS degree in marketing, sports management, other relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Proven success in previous employment
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Linked In, and Twitter
- Proficiency with the use of data and web analytics software, including SEO/SEM campaigns. Excellent computer skills including MS Office, WordPress, Canva, Survey Monkey, Sign Up Genius, Mailchimp, and Zoom
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills, and comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with others
- Ability to work independently to meet established goals and timelines
- Passion for elevating the quality of people’s lives through connecting with others
- Athletically oriented with a passion for running
- Available to work nights and weekends to attend trainings, races, and recruitment events (approximately 25-35% of week will involve participation in current and emerging ASA Communities)
Compensation: Full Time; salary commensurate with experience
Additional Information: Employee Wellness Program, Telework optional, Flexible Work Schedule, Vacation
Location: Headquarters is located in Cockeysville, Maryland
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to Julia Kardian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled.